We do not accept payments that are received on the day of delivery even if proof of payment from your bank is email to us. No order will be prepared unless a payment is received a minimum of two days before delivery.
What Classic Crockery Hire does.
We hire the items for 4 days in a row. We do not sell any items.
How does it work?
The Classic Crockery website can be used to see what stock is available and for you to communicate how many of each item you require as it can be difficult to think of everything when you speak to someone initially.
- Add the items and the quantity you require to the Cart.
- Checkout and enter your address. the Event date and the date and time of your delivery and collection.
- When you send us the quotation our staff will then check that all the items are in stock on your event date.
- We will then email you a proper quotation including the cost of the items, delivery and collection, for your approval.
- You can change the quotation, decline it or accept it.
- We will send you a Pro-forma invoice and when you have paid we will send you an invoice and prepare your order.
- We will then see you on the delivery date.
Delivery and Collection are based on 4 trips. From our warehouse to your delivery address for delivery and the same a few days later for collection of the items hired.
You can save the Delivery and Collection costs by collecting and delivering the items back to us.
The currency shown is Euro and we accept only Euros.
Conversions can be done with wise.com as this (at the time of writing) is the cheapest way of converting one currency to another.
The items are ready to use.
The items are packed safely in industrial plastic boxes. The glasses are packed glass carrying crates with dividers between each glass.